Yippee!!! One more recognition gets added in the list of my Blogging Journey 🙂
I would like to express my heartful thanks to Letters That Matter for giving me this award. This blog is handled by two wonderful Deepak ( Deepak Malhotra and Deepak Rawat) 😉 Please visit their amazing blog!!
RULES FOR THE NOMINEES
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story about how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
STORY OF MY WORDS
First year of Blogging is about to get completed (Yeahh!!) as I posted my first article on WordPress on 5th May’16. My relationship with words is not very new, it’s just that now we all can see it ❤ . My wordly story is mentioned on the About Page. You can click here to read it!
Additions which happened after that story are that today I am not only writing articles but along with it, I post my Song Recordings (if you have a request for some song, please feel free to mention below!) and now my series of ‘Quoting with Words’ began few days back. It contains quotations which flow directly from the Pixical Heart ❤ !!
ADVICE FOR CO-BLOGGERS?!?!
There is no advice as such, everyone is Khatru in the relationship with their Blogs, right blogosphere people?? 😉 And, Khatru means Fantastic, Wonderful, Marvellous, all the great qualities, right Mr. Official? ( 😀 😀 Well, SummitOfficial aka Mr. Official introduced me with this word which is directly from Indore. Thank You Mr. Official 🙂
JUST BE YOU. NO ONE CAN BE WHAT YOU ARE!
Let the light of your words glow and brighten others.