Thank You very much Goin’ the extra..aaamile for giving the Liebster Award to me!!!!
Do check out the amazing blog by going a bit far.
1. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
One meal… I would love to have a meal full of love, support, happiness and blessings throughout ❤ .
2. On a similar note, what would be your last meal on Earth?
So much on food?!! ;P
The description for the meal I have already written in the first answer, so the same will follow even on the first day and forever when I will begin my new journey after a nice tour from planet Earth!
3. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
I already have ( 😉 haha!!) a Fairy after all has the Pixie Dust.
4. What annoys you the most in life that other people do/don’t do?
THE MESS. Well that can be any form and I really don’t like it! When someone creates mess a mess then it can actually turn me into a Mess!
Be Solved!! (or start solving)
Just stop Messing up.
5. What’s your favorite movie?
It’s not fictional, purely based on real incidences. Guess what?
Com’on it’s a Fairy Tale!
#my favourite movie = my life
6. If you had to dress up in fancy dress, who/what would you be?
A beautiful elegant gown made with a fabric of blessings, threads of traditions and colours of emotions.
7. What’s your biggest weakness?
My strengths are my weaknesses too (…yes!)
8. Favourite exercise and why?
Squats of past, present and future. Sorry for not being so direct in answering, actual I love to play not only with words but also we with sentences 😉
9. If you could go back in time and tell yourself something when you were at school, what would it be?
The way I used to get ready for school, preparing the uniform (now that was actually a nice step-by-step process and, the finally looking myself in the mirror for the final output.
10. If you could only RACE one distance ever again, what distance would it be?
I don’t like to be a part of race because I am not in a hurry to reach the finish line. We all will reach there some or the other day, what matters is each and every single step.
11. If you have some spare time, what do you do?
I love to sit in beautiful tree house (with my diary and pencil, a camera, a book and my favourite person to talk to… Wohh… this sounds the best!) in serene green deep woods with light shower of pearls of water, giving rise to such soothing smell.
I would like the Liebster Award to
And, the rules are: