“It doesn’t matters who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you Smile Again!”
We do a lot of things daily, wherein some are easy and some are not easy. I would not say difficult because the word ‘Difficult’ comes with a picture which powerfully says, ‘I am impossible’. So, it’s good to say that things are not easy rather than difficult!
To decide the level of each task is not a piece of cake. Few people can find it interestingly easy but for others, it might not be that interesting. But I am sure that one thing is not at all easy, even if you are a great comedian! Can you guess the reason? Yes… to make another person happy and bring that lost smile back is the toughest task, right?
This article is especially for those who have not seen themselves happy from a long time and think that their smile has vanished. Also, for those who are happy and want to keep their smile intact! (Basically, it is for everybody 😉 )
What is Smile?
A Smile is an expression denoting pleasure, sociability, happiness, joy or amusement.
So, what is the reason, why you feel happy?
- When you meet a person you always wished to, after a long time.
- When you listen to your favourite tracks, eat food, a nice book or movie, an interesting blog, or a wonderful video.
- When you talk with your pets.
- When you suddenly flip the pages of your life and travel in flashback and again, start living those beautiful memories.
The list is endless. The reasons of this single expression “SMILE” and emotion “HAPPY” are infinite. Each and every individual has a unique reason. So think about yours and don’t forget to mention that below in the ‘Comments’ section.
There are times when it seems that it’s impossible to bring that happiness back to life.
- You could have gone through the toughest times. But observe this carefully, ‘I have been through the Toughest Times’. But it’s over now, try not to destroy your beautiful present because of a bad past.
- You don’t achieve what you deserve, which makes you duller.
Or you still find yourself at a stage, when you cannot figure out, “Why am I not happy? I want you back, my smile!”
And, this is the most common feeling which a lot of people go through. These are called ‘Mood Swings’. It’s very much natural to have mood swings. So, if you don’t know ‘What is it? And, why is it?’, it’s completely okay!
All you need to remember to bring your colourful emotions back is…
Don’t forget that you are still alive! So, never put constraints on your happiness which leads to smiling.
Because happiness is never bad and smile too is not harmful, so SMILE!!
- Smiling stimulates our brain’s reward mechanism in a way that even a pleasure cannot match.
- Smiling can stimulate up to 16,000 pounds sterling in cash. So, if you love cash… your smile is 24×7 ATM!
- Smiling is rated as highest ‘positive emotional content’ in Andrew Newberg’s conclusion.
The ‘Science of Smiling’ was initiated by Charles Darwin. He noticed that cause, consequences, and manifestations of smiling are universal, whereas much other nonverbal of body language behaviours differ between cultures and are, therefore, probably learnt.
We learn from each other and sometimes even try to reciprocate what others do, and in groups, it can be contagious. People respond to and evaluate those who smile differently and more positively than those who do not.
If you want to cry, cry as much as you want and let your sadness get washed away. Only after that, you can come up as the sunshine not just for yourself but for others as well!
I hope that the post made you happy, the way you all make me happy with your views and amazing comments.
Look… your smile is waiting for you 🙂