MY SECOND FIRST AWARD!!! Yeahhh THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Shonessa for giving me “THE LIEBSTER AWARD”. You are a fantastic blogger and an amazing Junior!! Our interests are fortunately and surprisingly same-to-same 😛
I suggest everyone to visit her Blog https://shonessa.wordpress.com/ I am sure you’ll like it
Now the thing which always plays utmost important role at every stage of our soulful journey of life. Yes, you are absolutely correct. I am talking about the Rules!
Following are my answers to the Questions which Venessa had asked. The words you’ll read below are not possible without the support of my best friends,i.e, My Heart and My Mind (Thank you!)
1. What is your best childhood memory?
I guess every childhood memory is an admirable memory. My favourite one is when I was less than one and my all time work for the day was to see all my Photo Albums. And, the best part… I used to to always wish to enter inside them 😛 by moving my fingers across the cover.
2. What do you feel most proud of?
My all achievements are worthy enough to make me proud. What really makes me rewarded is hug from my parents and my special teacher after my every success. 😉 😉
3. What is your favourite music?
Any soothing music can bring peace in my soul. So, romantic most of the times and party poppers, once in a bunch of months.
4. What is your dream place and why?
Dream place… truly a dream. Wish it could become real soon. A visit to the most dense forest with a special person and my inspiration, my teacher 😉 with rain sprinkling on!!
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
Venessa you know everything now. The whole story so, I am not detailing again. But I always feel elated in mentioning my teacher for making me what I am. She is none other than the special person in my life, my important person (+my parents) and my everything same as my parents, Nibedita Ma’am!!
6. How do you spend your free time?
T.V. not that satisfactory. Dream free time: An alone walk with my own memories on a path less travelled with a mesmerizing wind holding me through!
P.S. Still waiting for such a free time. 😉
7. What are your top three favourite books and why?
I don’t read much not because I don’t like but I cannot find more fitting as per my requirements. Will write my own one day 😛
Still, the three are: 1. Tuesday with Morrie. (It resembles the almost same bond with my teacher.) 2. Life is What you Make it. (truly inspiring!!) 3. It’s a/was a Fairy Tale. (My future Biography!)
8. What is your biggest fear?
Falling from a distance quite far from the earth that it takes much time in touching the actual surface again! Haha !!
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
I strengthful person 😉 (as many parents and teacher says!) with nice talent! (*I can’t stop appreciating myself) 😛 😛
10. If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what would it be?
The childhood and youth days of three most special person in my life.
11. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Again, a rainy-forest day with the three specials!! Hehe :p they are compulsory at every page of my life. Without them everything is soo imperfect! 😦
FACTS ABOUT ME!!
YOU MUST HAVE READ THEM IN MANY LAST POST ON LIEBSTER AWARD! 😉
The Wounded Healer
Awesh readers spot
Go and visit their written self! 😉 😉
- Is your blog added up in your priorities list and why?
- What is that one thing which can’t let you sleep and one which does?
- Do still have a dream your is it flushed by the ugly society?
- Do you find words as living beings?
- Are you in love with yourself or you are still a Question Mark?
- What inspires you?
- Is there anyone for whom you want to prosper or you are a bit selfish? (Just kidding!)
- Can you paint the journey of your life? If yes, then what instruments you require?
- Do you want a movie portraying you in the Cinemas? # Lights. Cameras. ACTION!!
- In which mould you find yourself most comfortable? (Occupation!)
- Will this Award make you happy or there’s something else you are waiting for?